Who We Serve
We provide services to an exclusive student population. Students may fit our therapeutic learning environment if they ...
- Have a current evaluation and Individualized Education Program (IEP),
- Have been referred by the district special education director, or
- Have had difficulty in social/emotional areas at their neighborhood school.
What We Believe
Kids don’t have a lack of will, they have a lack of skill. Just like reading and math skills, social/emotional skills can be taught. At Olympic Academy, we work with students to identify the skills they need to learn to be successful in social, emotional, and academic settings.
What We Do
Olympic Academy provides a supportive learning environment. Students improve their academic and social skills while learning appropriate ways to manage behavior and improve their self-esteem. Each student has an Individualized Educational Program (IEP), which is developed with the student’s neighborhood school.
Students will gain the skills they need to:
- Achieve academic success.
- Build healthy peer relationships.
- Transition back to their neighborhood school.
Who We Are
Our staff is a dedicated group of highly skilled professionals in the areas of education and behavioral health. We are committed to building a professional learning community focused on meeting the needs of our students.